Due to customer demand, Longworth now builds, refurbishes and services curing ovens
You asked...and we listened. Longworth’s 60 years of combined industrial and technical knowledge on pyrolysis and burn off ovens
makes us the clear choice for the supply, fit and upkeep of curing ovens.
Longworth is well known for quality British designed and built ovens; built to withstand the demands of many industrial environments and to operate 24/7.
We know that 'one size fits all' is not what the customer needs or wants to hear, so we listen to our customer needs and requirements, then design an oven that exactly suits their process.
Curing Ovens Service & Maintenance
Not only that, once professionally installed on site by our Gas Safe
engineers, we'll also oversee the upkeep of your curing oven, ensuring optimal performance and energy efficiency at all times. We'll manage your service schedule and inform you when a service is due, making sure there's never a service visit missed.
Our team are constantly helping and supporting customers in the safe and effective use of their ovens, we're the specialists and know how to get the best from your equipment; and our door is always open.
What is a curing oven?
A curing oven is a heated chamber used for a variety of industrial applications, including; drying, curing, or baking components, parts or final products. They're designed to cause a chemical reaction in a substance once a specific temperature is reached.
Curing ovens can be used for;
- large or small volumes
- in batches or continuously with a conveyor line
- a variety of temperature ranges, sizes and configurations
Curing ovens are used in many different applications, including chemical processing, food production, and even in the electronics industry and commonly for powder coating applications.
Longworth curing ovens are:
- Bespoke to customers’ requirements
- Designed, built and controlled using the latest technology and materials
- Delivered either pre-built or flat pack for our engineers to install, it's your choice
- Fuelled by natural gas, LPG or electric
- Robust in design and construction to offer years of reliable performance, even in the harshest industrial situations
- One of the most efficient ovens available, helping to keep running costs to a minimum
- Available with either floor, or roof mounted track loading systems
- In full compliance with the latest environmental and safety standards & regulations
- Developed by a well-established specialist team who are here to help
Most importantly, Longworth customers have our in-house, Gas Safe registered engineers on hand for servicing, breakdowns and advice.
If you have a need to either remove or cure paint, powder coating, composites or any other finish then give us a call, contact us
or call the team on 01254 680501